Re: RE Taxomomists

Taxonomies are also used in the educational field to describe levels of
learning and values attributed to them.  I think most fields use one type of
taxonomic structure or another. Good luck in finding the descriptions you
need.
Elizabeth Fairfax
Island County Records and Information Services
 e-mail to asefairax@co.island.wa.us

 Thoughts and opinions expressed here are my own.