From: Kurilecz, Peter [mailto:peter.kurilecz@WOODSIDESUMMITGROUP.COM]
Sent: 29 January, 2001 1:06 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Survey

On Friday Jan. 26th Charles Schultz of Tex A&M broached the idea of a survey
concerning archival awareness.

 I have taken the liberty (with Charles' permission) of developing it
further. So as not to clog of the listserv and so that it will not take
hardly any time at all please go to the following website

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?N5VWJFSKM26EDDPBKA1W75M2

I will forward the results on to Charles so that he can review them. I will
share some of the findings with this group.

Any comments about the survey please reply privately to me.

Thank you

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management Group
Woodside Summit Group Inc