Re: Weekend Update Part 3

Dear Peter:

     In regards to the following article:
WasteNews.com
Hospitals' document destruction policies must balance privacy,
environment
http://www.wastenews.com/headlines2.html?id=980545823

 The information is exactly what I am looking for.  However the cost of
signing up for the paper is out of my reach.  Do you have access to the
rest of the story or can you suggest an alternative to get the
information?  I have already tried an alltheweb search to no cost
effective avail.

Thank you very much for your time in this matter,

Vickie Travis
tomnvic@earthlink.net