Collections Committee. Boston Public Library.

-Please forward to Bill Taylor  Collections Committee
 http://www.bpl.org/WWW/trusteeagenda13001.html
 Boston Public Library Board
 email: jmcglone@bpl.org

Elizabeth O'Shea, Special Library Assistant IV
Boston Public Library
http://www.mlin.lib.ma.us/cgi-bin/lwgate/BOSTON/archives/boston.9909/date/article-11.html
Massachusetts
email: eoshea@bpl.org

The Honorable James Kelly
Post Audit and Oversight Committee  City Council
http://www.ci.boston.ma.us/citycouncil/kelly.asp
http://www.ci.boston.ma.us/citycouncil/councilmeeting.asp
email: James.Kelly@ci.boston.ma.us

The Honorable Peggy Davis-Mullen
Ways and Means Committee  City Council
http://www.ci.boston.ma.us/citycouncil/davis-mullen.asp
http://www.ci.boston.ma.us/citycouncil/councilmeeting.asp
email: Peggy.Davis-Mullen@ci.boston.ma.us

Tim Gassert  Counsel and Vice President New Media Content
The Boston Tab  Community Newspapers
http://www.townonline.com/terms/staff.html
email: tgassert@cnc.com

Reply by email:
dsaklad@gnu.org

Dear Elizabeth O'Shea,

Noting our conversation today, please send information
with respect to the meetings of our Boston Public Library
Board Collections Committee
1. agendas
2. dates
3. times and
4. locations.

Reference
Regular Meeting item 7
http://www.bpl.org/WWW/trusteeagenda13001.html

Reply by email:
dsaklad@gnu.org

I remain, as always, concerned with and interested in
improving access to our Boston Public Library
collections!

Kind regards,
Don Warner Saklad
tel. 617.661.9650  voice/fax

Guide to Problematical Boston Public Library Use
Contents
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.weblogs.com/stories

Searching via
http://www.google.com
Enter
"descriptive terms" AND guidetoproblematicallibraryuse

cc: John Henderson, Massachusetts Library Commissioner
    http://www.mlin.lib.ma.us/mblc/admin/board/board_index.shtml
    email: jehondo@aol.com

    John Arnold, Massachusetts Library Commissioner
    http://www.mlin.lib.ma.us/mblc/admin/board/board_index.shtml
    email: arnold@reluctant.com