search for papers of Richard Kyle Fox 1846-1922

Good Morning,

I am working with a patron who is looking for the papers of Richard Kyle
Fox 1846-1922 (also known as Fox, R. K. b. 1846.  (Richard Kyle)).  More
info on Fox below.

I have searched in ArchivesUSA, WorldCat (OCLC), RLIN, and LC's NUCMC /
RLIN AMC with no success.  (I do not have access to RLG's Archival
Resources database.)

"Fox was editor and publisher of a sensationalist magazine called The
National Police Gazette, from about 1875 to 1910 or so. He died in 1922 and
is buried in Red Bank, N.J., where he lived. Fox was born in Belfast and
came to America almost penniless, and he is best known for promoting the
sport of boxing. The newspaper also printed sensational accounts of crime
and sex. He is a member of the International Boxing Hall of Fame, and most
of the searches on Fox turn up stuff in relation to the Gazette's promotion
of boxing."

Thanks for any leads!

best,  janet