Archivists in the Southwest or Do you want to visit Santa Fe?

Three archivists in Santa Fe are currently preparing for the ACA exam.  We
are looking for two more people who are either willing to come to Santa Fe
and take the exam, or meet at a "half way point" (Denver, Albuquerque, Las
Cruces, El Paso, or any other archivists in the area).

If you are interested please contact me so that we can pick our own site for
the ACA exam.

I can be reached by phone at 505-476-7946.

Thanks,
Val Nye

Senior Archivist
State Records Center and Archives