Re: Micro climate Technology

Title: RE: Micro climate Technology

There are a number of us that are looking for the same information.  Would you please post answers to the entire list.   Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Holly Teasdle [mailto:franklinarchives@EARTHLINK.NET]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 10:13 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Micro climate Technology

Greetings all!  I need your help - a week or so ago there was a posting
referring to a company called Micro Climate Technology in Ontario that
deals in stand alone climate control equipment for libraries, archives,
etc.  I tried calling the number posted, which turned out to be the
wrong business (!) and I'm having trouble finding any contact info on
this company.  I'm also interested in any other companies that deal in
this kind of equipment.  Any and all requests will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Holly Teasdle
Archivist
The Rabbi Leo M. Franklin Archives