INQ: Walter B. Pitkin

Dear Archives Listserv, I am a British researcher trying to locate the papers
- if any - of Walter B. Pitkin 1878-1953, author of the 1932 bestseller 'Life
Begins at Forty'. Pitkin was born in Ypsilanti Michigan and died in Los
Altos, Calif. He wrote many similar self-improvement titles during the
thirties, was a Journalist (NY Tribune, Evening Post, Parents Magazine)
taught at Columbia U., lectured in Psychology, and held a Professorship in
Journalism. My searching here has produced a blank so far. If any one can
point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks for your time.

Sue Currell,
sue.currell@virgin.net