Re: Covering old books

Ellen
You might wish to share with your friend the recent RAIN posting that
contained a Detroit News article about theft from archives and libraries.
According to the story thefts are on the increase, whole items are cut up and
auctioned via sites like eBay. So if I were your friend I would be extremely
hesitant to place something such as these books in an open access area.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va
pakurilecz@aol.com