Multi MIMSY

I would like to hear from users of Multi MIMSY in a Museum environment!
Generally, I would like to hear of what users like best about it, and
anything that has been consistently problematic.

Thanks.

Bill Jackson
Senior Archivist
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Milwaukee, WI

Confidential e-mail for addressee only.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and destroy the original communication.