From: Daniel Sokolow <DSokolow@NSHS.EDU>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Covering old books
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 09:03:49 -0500

Maybe it's not the ideal way to do it, but perhaps the jackets could be
removed and stored separately in a standard archives box.  I imagine most
users wouldn't need to see the jackets, and you could put a note in a
finding aid or other guide that the jackets have been separated to protect
them, then pull them out if anyone requests them.

DS

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu