Graduate School Presentation help

Hello all!

I am a graduate student at the University of Maryland and I am going to be
doing a presentation later this semester for my Preservation class on
visual media preservation.

What I am looking for are examples of what happens if photos, negatives,
motion picture film, etc.. are not properly cared for.  These would
preferably be items that your institution is throwing out (glass negatives
with the emulsion mostly peeled off, blistering acetate negatives, faded
or silvering photos, film that's suffering from vinegar syndrome,
etc..).

If you have anything like this that you are going to discard, please let
me know & I will cover the shipping costs for a few representative
samples.  Thank you!!

Ellee Figi