Re: BIG BRA REVOLUTION Installment Plan

Perhaps this is an answer to the question on the survey about how others picture archivists--as frumpy, flatchested women!

Well, the new system of replying to senders rather than the list is going well. We gets lots of questions, but no answers (for instance, I was looking forward to hearing answers to the question about jazzing up exhibits) except how to build up certain parts of the anatomy and what exactly happened the day the music died.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(845) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> Daniel Sokolow <DSokolow@NSHS.EDU> 02/09/01 08:16AM >>>
I can only say to those inclined to buy their breasts in Weehauken - caveat
emptor.

And, I have to add, this is among the more curious spams the list has
received - personally, as a male, I think I'd look pretty odd with a 42DDD
chest, but I suppose it might get me noticed.

The Friday Funnies start early.

DS

PS An installment plan???  For breasts?  What will they think of next?

Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu