Re: BIG BRA REVOLUTION Installment Plan

> Well, the new system of replying to senders rather than the
> list is going well. We gets lots of questions, but no answers
> (for instance, I was looking forward to hearing answers to
> the question about jazzing up exhibits) except how to build
> up certain parts of the anatomy and what exactly happened the
> day the music died.

Just out of curiosity, I did some counting of original postings and
in the listserv's archives.  Please forgive any minor mis-countings; I do
live in Florida, you know.  It might be too early to tell how well this will
work, but here are the current numbers:

February, week 2:  26 original postings generated 6 responses/follow-ups
February, week 1:  123 original postings generated 71 responses/follow-ups
January, week 5:  67 original postings generated 59 responses/follow-ups
January, week 4:  134 original postings generated 150 responses/follow-ups
January, week 3:  115 original postings generated 118 responses/follow-ups
January, week 2:  97 original postings generated 68 responses/follow-ups
January, week 1:  94 original postings generated 55 responses/follow-ups

Beth "You-Hold-it-Down-and-I'll-Count-It" Golding
Florida State Archives
egolding@mail.dos.state.fl.us