Institutional criteria for the appraisal of electronic records

I am looking for criteria officially adopted (or in draft form and being
considered for adoption) by institutions specifically for the appraisal of
electronic records.  Note that these need not necessarily be technical
criteria, but may include considerations like manipulation and system
documentation.  I am particularly interested in criteria applied to the
appraisal of "web records".

The purpose of my query is to determine how (perhaps whether?) existing
criteria are being adapted or expanded to appraise records in digital
formats.

Many thanks.

Jim Suderman
Electronic Records Program Coordinator