Record storage cartons

Greetings,

I would like some feedback as to your experiences with acid-free archival quality record storage boxes (15" x 12" x 10").  I've looked at several supply catalogs and see prices from $5.00 to $13.00 which is quite a range.
Who makes a good quality long-lasting record storage carton?

I'd be happy to summarize results and post them to the list.

Thanks,
Lynn

Lynn A. Smith, CA
Archivist