Report of Surveys

Dear List Members,
Several days ago Peter Kurilecz and I conducted surveys of archivists.  I promised to report findings to the list in about a week.  It has been closer to two weeks.  I apologize for the delay.  Peter and I have been exchanging drafts of the report to be sure that we agree on what is reported.
I apologize for sending the report as an attachment, but our email system Groupwise does not handle documents easily that are not straight narrative text.  If you open the text you will see there is a lot of stuff that is note straight text.
I will also report to you that both I and one of our systems people scanned all of my files for viruses yesterday and my computer is free of any viruses.  I was told that our antivirus software used is the latest version available.
Thanks for your patience.  I learned some things from the survey and hope you will find the information of some interest.
Charles

<<Texas A&M University Libraries, 5000-TAMU, College Station, Texas 77843-5000>>