Re: Report of Surveys

As a gentle reminder, it might be best to let the list know in advance that
you are planning on sending an attachment to the list. We just went through
2 days of compelete michegas because of the AnnaK virus and now our mail
server "defangs" (that's why I've included the original message...you can
see that it really is "defanging" things!) any attachment that comes
through. That way, people will be expecting it from you.

This isn't aimed at Charles; rather, the use of "ya'll" hasn't really
caught on electronically!

Dennis Moser