Re: Archives Week

Just a reminder that the Council of State Historical Records Coordinators'
Web site has a compilation of links to Archives Week information/activities
in many states and regions.  See http://coshrc.org/arc/archweek.htm.  If I
missed any of last year's postings, please let me know and I'll add the
info.

We compiled this page as part of the follow-up to the National Forum on
Archival Continuing Education (NFACE) which was held in April 2000.  NFACE
participants set a high priority on providing enhanced information resources
and collaborative tools for archivists via the Web, particularly in the area
of continuing education.  The Archives Week page is one of several listings
available through the main resource center page (http://coshrc.org/arc).
We'll be doing more later this year, so stay tuned!

Vicki Walch
COSHRC/NFACE Project Coordinator

Vicki Walch
COSHR