Techie help - old media

'Lo all,

Is there anyone out there, ideally in the NYC area, who can possibly
translate data from something called DisplayWrite (I'd never heard of it
either), off of 5.25" floppies to something a little less antediluvian?
(I've always wanted to use that word in conversation)

We've just merged the LIJ archives with the North Shore, and my new
colleagues have these relics which I'd like to get a look at to see if
there's anything we need on them.

Replies can, and probably should, be off-list.

Thanks,

DS
Daniel Sokolow, Archives Coordinator
David Taylor Archives
North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
155 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021
mailto:dsokolow@nshs.edu