Re: Town Government Records

Eric -

You might wish to take a look at the guide to the holdings of the Municipal
Archives-Windsor Public Library.  This document is RAD-compliant (Cdn
"Rules for Archival Description").  You should be able to access it at
www.city.windsor.on.ca/wpl/libraries/archives, and will need Adobe Reader
to examine the guide.

The municipal records in this archives date largely from incorporation in
1854.  In compliance with RAD, you will find a short administrative history
for each city department's record group.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Mark