Problems with lignin-free boxes

Hello all -

We have had problems with the lignin-free No Compromise Record Storage Boxes
from Conservation Resources (12 x 7-1/2 x 10-1/4").  The layers of board are
separating; the problem primarily is with the lids, but there have been a
few occurrences with the boxes.  Has anyone recently received these and is
it a problem?  Also, do the gray/white boxes have this problem or is it
limited to the lignin-free boxes?  We like the proportions of the box
(7-1/2" as opposed to the 6") and have not found another vendor that
supplies that size.

Any ideas or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond
to my email address unless others are interested.

Thanks,

Karin

karin.strohbeck@cartermuseum.org
Karin Strohbeck