Re: Videotapes and audiotapes need a good home

Colleagues,

Here's a green solution.  If you have media like video and audio tapes that
are not worth erasing and reusing, consider this:  There's an organization
called EcoMedia that recycles the materials of which these media are made.
Take a look at their website at http://www.ecomedia.net/.  Now THAT makes
good sense!

Paul J. Eisloeffel
Curator of Audio-Visual Collections