From: Archives & Archivists [mailto:ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU]On
Behalf Of Melissa Mannon
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 8:19 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: PastPerfect

Hello everyone -

I have a client consisting of a number of town organizations.  The town
historical society is currently using PastPerfect software to "catalog"
museum objects and archival collections.  Other organizations in town plan
to use the software in the future to input archives.  All of this is being
done as a part of a larger archives grant project for the town.  I am now
working on a plan to create a project web site that will include EAD
records of the collections.  I've been researching EAD and have seen a
number of great archives web sites using it.  I know very little about
PastPerfect and have quite a few questions.  I'm sure answers to my
questions will lead to more questions.  Sooo... I am wondering if anyone
out there with PastPerfect/EAD experiences would be willing to talk to me
by phone?  Please contact me at melissa@mannon.org if you can assist me.

Thanks, as always, for your time and expertise!

Melissa Mannon
Archives Consultant