copyright question

this will work:
Bill of Sale and Assignment.
I hearby transfer to (your org name) all of my right, title, and interest in
and to my photographic color slides taken by myself.   I am the sole owner
of the above personal property and have the right, power, and lawful
authority to sell the same.  I further assign to (your org name) all of my
right, title, and interest in and to the copyrights of my photographs. These
images are fixed in the slides hereby being donated.

--
Thomas Robinson
441 NE Jarrett St.

visit my website at