Re: Wednesday wierdness

 Speaking of weird, a colleague just told me they were watching the noon
news and they had a police officer on the phone saying that damage was
minimal, while at the same time they were showing a video feed that looked
like significant damage. The moral of the story for the media is wait
until you have more facts ...

 Steve in Denver