Silly putty

Hi, everyone.  I had a query from someone who is looking for photographs of
or materials about Peter Hodgson, who patented silly putty.  Silly putty was
marketed through the Arnold Clark Company of North Branford, Connecticut.

There are no records in our Connecticut Business History collections, but I
hoped one of you might have some leads.

Get back to me if you know anything.

Thanks!

Laura Smith

Laura Katz Smith, CA
Curator for Business, Railroad, Labor and Ethnic Heritage and Immigration
Collections
Archives & Special Collections
Thomas J. Dodd Research Center
405 Babbidge Road, Unit 1205