Project Archivists

Hello colleagues,

In the next few months, I'll be embarking on a grant proposal that
hopefully will result in funding for a project archivist in my department.
This is my first such venture.  I wondered if any one out there would be
generous enough to share with me a grant proposal, one that was funded, for
a project archivist.  I know that all grant funding agencies have their own
specific guidelines, but I'd really appreciate having an example to study.

Lisa Speer, Ph.D.
Special Collections and Archives
Southeast Missouri State University
One University Plaza, MS 4600