Re: The Rattle in Seattle

>Some of our Genies never missed a beat and kept on spinning their
microfilm readers.

        Now that is what I call dedication to the craft.  I remember a time when
we lost power to the building, which houses our reference room.  Patrons
kept working and not bothered by the loss of power, except when they found
out that we could not copy anything for them (since the copiers were out
too). Then talk about angry!!

Remembering the good ol' days in Reference :-),
Bill

"There are no bad regiments, there are only bad officers."
                       Field Marshall Lord Slim
William H. (Bill) Brown, C.A.
Governors' Records Archivist (Archivist II)
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601-4614
919-733-3209 (T)