strategic plans

Hello All--

I've really learned from this listserv since I joined it a few months ago,
and hope to get some help.  Does anyone have good examples of strategic
plans for archives, especially for archives that are just "starting up"?  I
have done a search of this listserv archives and have only come across 1 or
2 examples.  I have taken responsibility for a very small collection which
will hopefully grow over the next few years.  Any suggestions are gladly
appreciated!

Margaret Tamulonis