Re: Records of Steel mills

Good Morning, John and fellow Listers:

A likely resource or professional link to the steel (and iron) making
industries would be The Society for Industrial Archeology (SIA). Their
direct URL is: http://www.ss.mtu.edu/IA/sia.html.

You'll find (if you haven't already) that their SIA JOURNAL is a wonderful
periodical, and I seem to recall recently reading therein that the SIA is
collaborating with the National Park Service to establish a major steel
manufacturing heritage museum in upstate Pennsylvania.

Best of luck!

Kevin V. Bunker
Student Assistant
California State Archives