Putting fees info. on archives web site

In the past, many of you have shared specific information regarding how
much your archives charges for various services, especially photograph
reproductions.  My question concerns how much of your fee schedule and
related information you would suggest posting on an archives' web page.

Here at Webster U., we would like to put up more information about our
collections.  We realize that doing so will generate requests for
information, photocopies, requests for reprints of photos, etc.  We are in
the process of determining the policies and procedures we will put in place
to handle these requests.

Do you think it's a good idea to put up a complete fee schedule up front or
do you prefer to just have interested parties contact you?  Are there
advantages/disadvantages to either choice?  Or is there another alternative
that you would recommend?

Thank you very much for your advice.  I will be glad to summarize the

Our current web page: <http://library.webster.edu/webuarch.html>