Re: insurance

There has been discussion on this list (and/or on ExLibris) about
appraisal every other year or so. You might do a search in the ListArchive
at <http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html>. For Exlibris, look

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>