Body of top UK Museum Director discovered on beach - death of Sir Richard Foster

The body of one of the United Kingdom's foremost Museum Directors has been discovered on a beach in Dorset.

Visit the FORUM section of Global Museum to read Sir Richard Foster's obituary and details as they come to hand.  We also extend our sympathies to colleagues on the Merseyside who are deeply distressed by this news. http://www.globalmuseum.org  (FORUM section)