Time capsule book illustrations requested

Request for illustrations of time capsules, permission to publish, &
reproducible copies of images of time capsules & time capsule activities.

I am publishing a major, definitive book on the cultural history of time
capsules later this year. Such photos could be of great value to my
publication.
(I am an MLS librarian on the faculty at WSU, have some background in
archives work & theory, and have been studying time capsules for nearly a
quarter century.)

For any images I need permission to reproduce them in any world-wide
publication of my book, and would also appreciate permission to reproduce
them as book cover art as well as interior illustrations.

If you can transmit any images in GIF, etc. formats it would be
appreciated; Otherwise a glossy B & W positive (or even a negative) would
be acceptable.

I am interested especially in photos that show action, group ceremonies,
openings, details of contents, or other human interest aspects.

I will of course credit any illustrations reproduced in my publication's
editions.

Thank you.
<zzPbIllZ>
2001/3-12

---Will---
William E. Jarvis, MA, MLS
Librarian 3 ("Associate Professor" level)
Collection Services Librarian
Washington State University Libraries
PO Box 645610; Pullman, WA 99164-5610
T 509.335.2520; F  509.335.6721