Questionnaire

Folks,
Now I'm really confused.  It appears that my shop didn't send out the
questionnaire although i thought I got some direct replies to me.  I'm
reinstating the merit raise, withdrawing the apology, and going to bed.
On second thought I'll leave the apology as I'll probably need it again
soon anyway.  Good night, Dick King.