Re: Dissertations

At Purdue University,

We have 2 copies of Dissertations and Master Theses deposited.
The one on 100% cotton paper goes to the Special Collections/Archives the
other goes to the departmental Library.  We have the all Dissertations
microfilmed.  We use  the microfilm copy for Interlibrary loan with other
big ten schools and internal use.

We are looking into having the access copy (departmental library copy)
placed into electronic format to help in access yet still getting a Hard
copy on rag paper for the archives.

James Beaven
Special Collections/Archives/Thesis Deposit
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN.