Philadelphia housing

I am a student in Spokane, WA and have recently applied to many museums
in Philadelphia for internship opportunities in archives/collections
positions.  The problem is, however, I don't have any place to live!!
If anyone knows of any dorm rooms or other available living situations
that are of reasonable cost, that would be very helpful.  Roommates
would be helpful and welcome for reasons of lower cost, but also to help
me become aquainted with the area and some people.  I would preferably
want to be in Philadelphia, and not so much the surrouding areas unless
it is an easy and quick commute.  I will be there from the first part of
June until the end of August, so it is the entire summer.
Thanks for any information provided!

Lauren Otterbein