Dissertation survey Pt II

 I want to thank list members who responded to my question about
dissertation authority and storage. I will post results in the next few
days. I now have one further question. Because of the nature of my
question I received responses only from institutions where the
archives/special collections has some authority over hard copy of
dissertations. I would now like to hear from institutions where
archives and/or special collections does NOT have any responsibility for
dissertations.

 Please respond off list and I will post a summary to the list later.

Steve Fisher
University of Denver
sfisher@du.edu

( where our most excellent women's basketball team is going to the
BIG DANCE for the first time .... look out! )