Need Guides on Building Archives Depository

Dear colleagues,

   Hello.  I am Sangmin Lee working for the Government Archives & Records Service, the Republic of Korea.   I am looking for any guidelines, project materials or case studies of building a modern archival depository which would house approximately two to three million volumes of archives(one volume of records is equal to 200 pages of documents).   If we build the depository, it would be the largest archival building in Korea   (and we don't have any expert on designing archives building.)   The new depository will also provide access to the public.   While the new bulding is meant for mainly depository, we also consider that  the depository will include records processing areas for accession, inventorying, arrangement, description, automation and conservation for the future possibility to use the depository as a national archives building.
   The NARA video showing the process of building Archives II and characteristics of the Archives II building was very useful to know how the modern archives building is constructed.   We need a sort of guides or guidelines which would direct us to proceed the building archives project.
   I look forward receiving any information from you.

Sincerely yours,

Sangmin Lee
Chief Consultant Archivist
Government Archives & Records Service