need materials on documentation strategy

Dear colleagues

   Hi.  I am Hang-Nyong Oh working for the Government Archives & Records
Service, the Republic of Korea.  I am looking for theses, publications, and
reports about documentation strategy as a part of archival appraisal.

  If you had any source or knew the address providing something mentioned
above, please contact me by e-mail.

   I look forward receiving any information from you.