From: "Bergeron, Paul" <BergeronP@CI.NASHUA.NH.US>
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: National Archival Standards
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:52:49 -0500

Your query wasn't really specific as to what "standards" you were searching
for.  Attached are links to NARA standards, in general, as well as to
standards for storage environments, but if this isn't what you were looking
for you may want to re-post to the list with some clarification.

http://www.nara.gov/nara/cfr/cfr.html
http://www.nara.gov/nara/cfr/gen

Paul R. Bergeron
City Clerk