Re: card catalog trivia question

Since there are few "typical" shelf list drawers, you might find it easiest
to measure out one inch of cards, count them, and multiply times the
number of inches in all the drawers. Be sure to allow for the divider
cards.

   ---Terry

Terry Abraham   Special Collections, University of Idaho
<http://www.lib.uidaho.edu/special-collections/>