Re: use of postcards on a commercial website

Kevin, I don't see a problem with the commercial use of postcards from
your collection in this case. But I do suggest you negotiate with the
realtor to come up with a reasonable fee.  She will be benefitting
commercially from your material, so your archive should also benefit in
some way.  Also, be sure she gives you credit.

Nancy Boothe
Rice University