Denial of service. BPL Science and Technology Department Reference Desk Curator Marilyn T. McLean.

Let me call attention to our Regional and Massachusetts
Library Of Last Recourse City of Boston Public Library
Science and Technology Department Reference Desk
Curator Marilyn T. McLean's denial of service in
response to attempts to persuade BPL curatorial
personnel not to continue flouting state and local FOI
freedom of information principles with their censoring
of their very own curatorial reports on collection
development and consultants' reports on collection
development.

Institutional culture, morale, customer service
excellence, supervision, training, staff development
and organization hierarchy needs improvement at BPL.
There is no cause for denial of service because
considered feedback is offered critically. It is
prejudicial and misguided for our cities' public
libraries to allow any denial of service.
See Reference Guidelines
http://www.ala.org/rusa/stnd_behavior.html

Comment, thought experiments, suggestions, ideas,
heckling, attacks, critique, feedback, counterpoint,
challenges, dissent, disagreement, questions and
kibbitzing can be made via
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.weblogs.com/stories