From: Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer [mailto:c_crawfo@CULINARY.EDU]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 10:19 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Exhibition Workshop Advice

Please reply to the list. I'm interested in this, too.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
CIA

>>> Fernanda Perrone <hperrone@RCI.RUTGERS.EDU> 03/23/01 09:54AM >>>
Dear Listmembers:

I'm the acting Exhibitions Coordinator here at Rutgers Special
Collections and University Archives.  We have a fairly big program--two
galleries, 24 cases and three or four shows a year.  Can any recommend a

workshop that would provide training in exhibits preparation, security,
curatorial issues (ideally geared for libraries rather than musuems)?

Thanks so much,
Fernanda Perrone

--
Fernanda Helen Perrone