Re: On e-Bay

Peter,

Of more concern to me was a line in his "About Me" on e-Bay:

"Our collection includes over 100,000 photos and negatives, including the
exclusive rights to one of the primary photo collections in the Baseball
Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York"

Here's the link to the page this quote comes from:

http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/championsstuff/

As for the photos, all of the ones I looked at had the same line in the

"A mint condition, 8x10 B&W glossy photo found in the archives of a private
collection. This timeless image was created from an original print and
would make a great gift or decoration for Home/Office."

My guess is that they are copy prints since he probably DOESN"T own the
negatives ("created from an original print"...positive to positive?), and
as for that "archives of a private collection," well, I've got one of those
myself. 8-)...caveat emptor, as always on e-Bay.

Dennis