Re: Just updating my contact list...

On the other hand, if we would just limit postings to subscribers, we
wouldn't have this kind of garbage on the list and we wouldn't have to worry
about people replying to it.  The reply-to-sender setting would hardly be
necessary if we kept this stuff off the list in the first place.

Beth "Not-A-Morning-Person" Golding
Florida State Archives
egolding@mail.dos.state.fl.us