Annual Free Exhibit Pass offer to NAB from VidiPax

Bet you thought it was Spam huh! Bet your Spam filter colored this blue or
something (hopefully it did not just throw it out). Well surprise, surprise,
surprise... because it really isn't Spam and it really is worth $200 of your
hard earned money (or your bosses less then hard earned budget)!

No, it isn't Spam but our annual honest to goodness offer to attend the
AMAZING, NAB 2001 Exhibits in  Las Vegas from Monday, April 23 to Thursday,
April 26 courtesy of
VidiPax. Now Las Vegas can be a real cheap trip IF you do not gamble....
Where else can you get a shrimp cocktail for $.99? Inexpensive rooms can be
found (you gotta look) and air transport is usually a bargain - after all
they are looking for all of the people who DO gamble - from Hot Wired (my
favorite of the moment) to Cheap Tickets and well it seems these days that
everyone sells cheap air tickets except the ones they sell to ME.

And what is there to see? Well just about EVERYthing is at NAB - but there
is certain to be lots of people - as in over 100,000 people interested in
audio, video, television, film, web, and just about every other kind of
media technology you can think of or someone else has thought of - and it is
THE place to learn about how it all works, what is new, and to see all the
new Digital Television standards with your own peepers - and no matter what
the advertisements say - you gotta see it yourself to decide. And while
there isn't a universal format yet, this is the closest thing to a universal
media show on the planet. It is the big one - the one you need REALLY
comfortable shoes for, and the one that even hardened regulars (like yours
truly) come away in total confusion because there is just so MUCH to see.

And what will be at the VidiPax booth? Funny you should ask.....  Well this
year it is one of those really neat slide rules with windows cut into it to
show all
of the characteristics of all of the formats - and when we say ALL of the
formats - we kid you not - all of the NTSC flavors that ever got marketed
are there including lots of NEW formats (at least all those announced as of
now) and
some corrections on the old ones.  Rumor has it that there is some new
printed material from our Audio Department.
And of course there some old equipment - the kind
that you will not see anywhere else at NAB (or elsewhere)... and of course
there is me, and Jim Wheeler, and other VidiPax folk - actually quite a
crowd this year, indeed - can we ALL fit in the booth this year at the same
time???
and we always have interesting people stopping by - heck - it is a party -
um I mean a tradition!

So why go to NAB - well because it is FUN - that is why - but don't tell
your boss - for your boss you are going to "enrich your technical
perspective on the ongoing synergy and synthesis of networked internet
topology and broadband solutions with terrestrial digital broadcasting"...

Now some of you just did not read the stuff above and just scrolled down for
the short version - so here it is.

VidiPax is in Booth M9827 in the Sands center (where all the cool stuff is
anyhow) now please note that our location is not quite as great as last
year - but seek and ye shall find us.

And to get the FREE registration (as in saving $200US - no kidding - this is
not a cheap thing) go directly to
 http://ww3.expocard.com/shows/nab011/showonly/
and in the left box entitled "Complimentary Exhibits Only
Enter Code Here" you need to enter our secret code.... shhhh don't tell
anyone - but the secret code is....

JL18

well - OK you can tell other people, but only if they are NICE people!

So there it is - your free entry to NAB Exhibits - and now there is NO
excuse not to go!

James Lindner

General Manager VidiPax Division
VidiPax - The Magnetic Media Restoration Company

Executive Vice-President
Loudeye Technologies
NASDAQ Symbol:LOUD

VidiPax
450 West 31 Street
New York, N.Y.  10001
212-563-1999 ext. 102
www.vidipax.com

Moderator: AV Media Matters Listserve
To subscribe to AV Media Matters Listserve send an email to:
AV-Media-Matters-subscribe@topica.com