Spam

        It does seem as though the last week has been unusually crowded with
(I would say adolescent, but most adolescents I know are too busy conducting
'real time' relationships to bother with this garbage) ok, garbage.
        I have just copied the addresses from the postings before deleting
them & then made a "rule" in the inbox assistant to delete postings from
that address automatically.  This also works for Mr. Saklad, by the way.
Sharon (pretty liberal mostly, but getting tired) Pullen

Sharon A. Pullen, CA
Suffolk County Archivist
Office of the County Clerk
310 Center Drive